Date(s) - Monday, July 10, 2017 - Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Attend the 2017 Kansas Broadband Conference and discover why broadband access and adoption is critically important to Kansas’ future. This nearly two-day conference with general and breakout sessions brings together knowledgeable panelists and industry leaders to explore “Growing & Expanding Opportunities Through Broadband.” Get it! Got it! Do it!
Many groups struggle with inadequate broadband access and technology programs, the Kansas Broadband Conference is a resource to assist you in developing broadband based projects to help you meet the visions and goals of your group.
- Project Development from the Ground Up: From idea to implementation, what is the development and planning process?
- Selling to your stakeholders: Who needs to be involved in a project and when do you need to get them involved?
- Assessing your current internet based programs: What services do you want to offer in your community?
- Establish the financial feasibility for a program you are developing
- Expanding technological capabilities: Infusing technology into operations and activities. What are some of the rules and regulations around what you can do with technology?